Hey people!
Looks like I have finally joined the blogging bandwagon. I must say that I am a little bit nervous in doing this because by nature, I am an intensely private person. I don't indulge in sharing thoughts or views with others so blogging is actually a big step for me (forwards or backwards, you be the judge). However, I would like to make it clear that I am not a very opinionated person nor that I have grouses with every other things. So don't expect any revolutionary content from this web page.
I am starting this blog for purely selfish reasons. You see, I think my memory only works for short-term periods, meaning that I usually forget things that had happened a long time ago. And this happenings could be really, really big moments of my life but I would still struggle to recall the details. So whenever old tales are brought up into conversations, I would usually be the one nodding and adding 'hmm' and 'ahh' sounds at the appropriate moments ( I seem to have made an art out of this). But I am not complaining, as I would not be able to remember bitter or sad moments of my life, which would be very few and far in between if memory serves right. Also, short-term memory comes in handy for those last-minute study sessions!
So technically, this web page would serve more as a personal journal with a smattering of opinions on random issues. To all curious stalkers out there, don't expect a field day reading my posts. I would like to thank all the people that had my dour life eventful thus far and had managed to remind me time and time again about the happenings of my life. It's time for me to take up some slack and record my life myself. (To my personal autobiographer, you are not fired yet!)
Enjoy reading and feel free to comment!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
pua
i don't blog for fun.
if/when i become rich and famous, i won't need a bullshit autobiographer to write/make up shit abt me since i did it myself.
hoyeahh!
guess who has a blog.i found out from mr fariq. you sound different on paper. hahahahha
Post a Comment