Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Procrastination is the Thief of Time

Procrastinating steals my time. Literally.

I have a problem with deadlines. I tend to follow them to closely. TOO CLOSELY. I would only finish up homework if they are due the next day, not a day more, not a day less. Take my English long paper for example. My teacher gave a one-week extension for the paper but I still saw it fit to burn the midnight (and morning) oil a few hours before it is supposed to be handed in.

Now here is my main problem. I am getting away in doing work at the last minute. I have never missed a single deadline during my time here. Call it time management. Hell, I have been able to rack up hours of online TV and still keep up with the studies. I wonder what would happen if I actually made full use of my free time. Imagine the world with me at top speed....

3 comments:

wiriyak s. said...

hey pua! never knew u had a blog! gotcha!!

the world with you at top speed would mean the destruction of lives for us mere mortals!

ariff kamarudin said...

haha how on earth did you stumble across this??

ainulryakova said...

i agree with this boy down there.